Blog closed!
Come see me at As Bereans Did

Do you have history in the Worldwide Church of God? Are you still attending one of its offshoots? Do you see cracks in the doctrine and want more information, or do you not know why you're still there anymore? Is there a hole in your heart and just don't know why God isn't granting you the happiness you were promised would come through tithing and following a man? Do you find that no matter how hard you try you cannot live up to your own standards, and you feel like a failure? Do you find your pursuit of God to be based on fear?
Investigate with me the answers to these questions and more!

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving to All!!

I wanted to get this in today, before you all go about your busy-ness.  

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!

Remember it's not "Turkey Day", but "Thanksgiving" - so give some thanks!!!! Be liberal about it and festive and just pour out thanks. I will be thanking God for just about everything. I have MUCH to be thankful for this year! Including, I might add, the blessing of being able to put up this blog and help people escape from Armstrongism.

Actually, I would like to especially thank everyone who reads this blog. If you think you are helped by me, then you should know that I am even more so helped by you!

No comments: